Everyday person fed up with my day to day life and job determined to change things for the better for me and my family - follow me on my journey and join me by making a change in your life for the better. Set yourself free...

Follow me on Snapchat: lifechanger2016

Follow me on Snapchat: lifechanger2016
lifechanger2016

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Where/When/how?

Where has this all come from I hear you ask? Well the honest answer is ... I don't know! But for a long while now I have realised that I haven't reached my full potential as a human being. This potential ( that we all have by the way ) is burning away inside me, roaring to get out and time is ticking, life is short :-so it's high time I jumped off off my ass and got the ball rolling in the right direction. There are so many ways, routes, avenues,and channels I am about to explore on this journey and I hope you will come with me and be able to feel it from the blog with me. The quality of my writing hopefully will be good enough most of the time to convey exactly what is happening, and I will endeavour to do my best on the structure and context of everything that is being writtin - the road is long so make sure to bear with me as I go. I have gained a lot of inspiration recently from two well known people : Tim Ferris - a best selling author, podcaster, and investor among many other things. Please check him out www.fourhourworkweek.com. Also Rich Roll a vegan Sportstar who took control of his life on his 40th birthday and has now become a fitness and health and well being promoter as well as one of the fittest men in the world. www.richroll.com - his story is particularly inspiring and his journey most notable. There are other names including a book called ' The Slight Edge ' by Jeff Olsen which my brother recommended to me. Tony Robbins another.

No comments:

Post a Comment