Everyday person fed up with my day to day life and job determined to change things for the better for me and my family - follow me on my journey and join me by making a change in your life for the better. Set yourself free...

Follow me on Snapchat: lifechanger2016

Follow me on Snapchat: lifechanger2016
lifechanger2016

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Where its come from

For a while now I have been threatening to change things, every couple of days or so I would find myself overcome with inspiration and say to myself " this is it" " I'm going to change my life from now" only to find myself not acting on my impulses, staying rooted to the ground , and carrying on with my usual Mundane routine. Nothing was happening, nothing was changing.. The inspiration wud appear for that moment and then disappear into the oblivion. This was where I wanted things to change, I wanted results, I wanted progress and to be able to track my progress. For this reason I set up the blog : an answer to my demons , the ones who didn't believe I could change, the same ones we all have. Now I could chart my progress, write about my feelings, my struggles, my demons, the times when we all can think :- is it possible ?? Well it IS possible - you just got to believe in yourself and believe that you have what it takes. It sounds like a cliché and I suppose it is, what I mean is - that your willing to have the courage to change, possibly the courage to tell people that your changing. Maybe consider a blog. I haven't actually went public with my blog yet - as in nobody knows who I am but that will come in time and I'm looking forward to that. I write in paragraphs and they don't seem to be working... Can anyone help me with this???

No comments:

Post a Comment