Everyday person fed up with my day to day life and job determined to change things for the better for me and my family - follow me on my journey and join me by making a change in your life for the better. Set yourself free...

Follow me on Snapchat: lifechanger2016

Follow me on Snapchat: lifechanger2016
lifechanger2016

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

What a bad morning out there! The rain beating down on the pavement as I look out into the darkness, these dark January morning are very hard to motivate ones self, because of the usual bad weather and the winter time effect of the Clocks mainly. Not so easy to say to ones self "Oh Im going for my early morning run". Its just not appealing, cant see where you're going, getting splashed, getting wet and generally feeling like shite! Give me a lovely sunny bright morning in Spring or Summer - instantly your head is in a different place. You look out and see the sun rising over the hills and the clouds forming perfectly with birds singing in the background. Its a lot easier to rise early from that cosy bed, don the runners and go for that 10 mile run you've always been promising yourself. Not happening today anyway - and heres why:

No comments:

Post a Comment