Everyday person fed up with my day to day life and job determined to change things for the better for me and my family - follow me on my journey and join me by making a change in your life for the better. Set yourself free...

Follow me on Snapchat: lifechanger2016

Follow me on Snapchat: lifechanger2016
lifechanger2016

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Believe

Hi there, Welcome to my first blogpost. Im writing this blog because Im about to change my life and I want you to come on the journey with me. Who knows how long it will last and where it will lead, but its sure to be very interesting and maybe you can take some inspiration from it. There are a few different tasks and goals I have set for myself for this year and going forward, and I will add and take away from these as I see fit. I have become tired of my life the way it is at present and I want to experience more. Chat soon! Im excited ... And it feels good !

No comments:

Post a Comment