Everyday person fed up with my day to day life and job determined to change things for the better for me and my family - follow me on my journey and join me by making a change in your life for the better. Set yourself free...

Follow me on Snapchat: lifechanger2016

Follow me on Snapchat: lifechanger2016
lifechanger2016

Friday, August 12, 2016

Had a wonderful holiday in Albufeira, Portugal. Lovely weather and an amazing place to go and be with good friends. Well worth a visit, if you have time. Back home now and about to give the whole life change a good go. Haven't made any progress on the long jump but might try it over the next few weeks. To be honest as I have said before it was more of a metaphor - illustrating what way my mind is thinking. I hope thats cleared up.


I came across an article a few mins ago whilst browsing the web on a poor guy in northern Ireland who has been given 3 months to live unless he receives a life saving operation that costs over 200,000 pounds. Again its made me realise how short life is and every opportunity must be grabbed with both hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment